There are many causes of headache, with migraine being the most common one. Headaches can range from bothersome to disabling. Occasionally, they are caused by problems that pose a serious threat to an individual’s well-being.
Some of the headache conditions we manage include:
- Cluster headache (and other Trigeminal Autonomic Cephalagias)
- Chronic Daily Headache
- Medication Overuse Headache
- Post-traumatic or Post-concussion Headache
Only a few patients with headache conditions ever see a doctor, and even fewer receive appropriate care. You may want to see a physician if the following questions raise any concerns for you:
- Do your headaches stop you from doing the things you want to do?
- Do you miss work or school because of your headaches?
- How much time with your family is lost to your headaches?