Who We Treat
There are many causes of headache, with migraine being the most common one. Headaches can range from bothersome to disabling. Occasionally, they are caused by problems that pose a serious threat to an individual’s well-being.
Some of the headache conditions we manage include:
- Cluster headache (and other Trigeminal Autonomic Cephalagias)
- Chronic Daily Headache
- Medication Overuse Headache
- Post-traumatic or Post-concussion Headache
Only a few patients with headache conditions ever see a doctor, and even fewer receive appropriate care. You may want to see a physician if the following questions raise any concerns for you:
- Do your headaches stop you from doing the things you want to do?
- Do you miss work or school because of your headaches?
- How much time with your family is lost to your headaches?