Preparing for your first Appointment
Once we receive the appointment request, you will be contacted by our scheduling staff to arrange the appointment.
- Before your appointment, you will be provide access to our online patient portal.
- In the portal is an outline of our policies and procedures. Please review.
- Please also complete the New Patient Forms before your appointment.
- If you do not have online access or have difficulties completing the forms, please let us know and we can provide copies of the documents either through mail, fax or email.
- Obatin copies of any x-rays, MRI, CAT images (on disk or film) and reports you have had in the past. This is very important!
- Get copies of any medical records and lab results.
- If we do not have your medical records and imaging, your appoinment will be reschulded.
- It is very important for us to know your current and past medication therapies, including the following information:
- The highest dose you used.
- How long you used it?
- Were there any side effects?
- If the medication helped?
- You must complete this part of the New Patient Form.
- Without a completed form, our ability to help you will be limited.
What to bring to your first appointment?
- Any imaging, lab results, or other medical records.
- Bring your medical insurance card and a form of identification.